1. 11 ships were prepared to set sail to Australia
There were 6 ships with convicts
There were 2 navy ships
And 3 ships full of the supplies needed to build a new colony
2 .Captain Arthur Phillip was chosen to lead that colony
3. The time that the first fleet arrived aboriginals did not know what a cow was
- How many people died on the way to Australia
2. How many days did it take to get their
- Why did they chose to go to Australia
1. 4/5 kids have too much fat.
2. 9/10 kids have to much salt.
3. 4/ 10 kids have the right amount of fruit and vegetables.
- Do adults have more off a problem than kids?
- What are people doing to help this?
- Will this improove in the future?
Welcome to global2.vic.edu.au. You have registered with Global2 and by doing so have agreed to the Terms of Service.
We want you to be safe and responsible for yourself and others on the web. Global2 is managed by the Department of Education and Training in Victoria. This is your first post. To edit or delete this you need to learn how to drive your blog dashboard. To access this simply add the code /wp-admin/ to the end of your new Global2 web address. You can also go to http://global2.vic.edu.au/wp-login.php to login. For technical support go to http://help.edublogs.org/getting-started-with-edublogs/