- there is evidence the African continent will break apart over the next tens of millions of years.
- It became exposed for the first time after heavy rainfall in Kenya but also caused hospital walls to collapse, flooded entire neighborhoods, and closed off major highways.
- in about 50 million years the African continent may split into two,
- how far does the split move a year?
- have people been injured by the split?
- big cracks are appearing in Rift valley in Kenya leading some scientists to suggest it could be the start of Africa splitting in two.