- Ahn do said that Australia is one of the most welcoming county’s
- it was super hard for refugees because they didn’t speak the same language as Australians so that means that they couldn’t communicate as easy
- Ahn do’s experience at sea was very hard five days at sea two pirate attacks then finally getting piked up by a bigger boat
- why did the big boat choose to pick up Ahn do and the other 40 people on the boat?
- did refugees enjoy being in Australia?
- are meany refugees still going to Australia or are they going to other country’s?