- Even though the colonies shared the same continent they had their own different forces, trade polices and even their own railway systems.
- You couldn’t even travel by train from Melbourne to Brisbane because the train tracks were different widths at the time.
- Victoria and New South Wales which were the more populated countries agreed that the each colony had the same number of senators, so that the smaller colonies were not so out numbered.
- Why did Great Britain agree to let the colonies go?
- Why did great Britain get to be the boss?
- What are the differences between territories and states?