She walked into the deep dark depths of the forbidden forest looking for him. She walked further along, memorizing her spells so she can defeat the Dark Lord. Madam Pulp was running frantically around the hospital wing trying to mend Drips’s bones as quickly as possible so Drip can defeat the Dark Lord. Juce was coming closer. “pulpy juce,” Juce shouted. Leaving Orange-squeezer yellow on the ground. She killed the greatest sorcerer to ever live however, she couldn’t believe what she had done.
- it is very important to have a plan if natural deserter would hit and the family should practice them
- Keeping a clear head when you’re under stress isn’t easy. Your brain’s designed to work differently when you feel fear. You stop focusing on details or listening to instructions which is horrible during a natural disasters.
- you should always be looking online or checking the radio for updates on the disasters
- why are people researching this?
- how many people are troubled by natural deserters?
- most family’s would not be ready for a large disasters to happen
- taps in Capetown could be turned off by June 4th and they are calling that “day zero”
- people in Capetown can only use 50 liters of water a day witch is not much.
- if day zero does happen then people will only be allowed 25 liters of water a day
- what will happen next?
- how did it get so bad?
- in Capetown the hole city is in risk of running out of water.
Once upon a time there lived a huge pink bear who liked to eat chocolate bridges sprinkled with chocolate daffodil‘s. But one day he met someone called Beth who hugged him and stroked his fluffy fur. Later that night a hunter found them while there were sleeping he slowly walked up to them. Then he stepped on a stick and then Beth and the pink bear screamed their heads off. And they both said who are you he said “I’m a hunter and I will catch him.”
“But he’s mine so go away because your not having my bear.” said Beth
- there is evidence the African continent will break apart over the next tens of millions of years.
- It became exposed for the first time after heavy rainfall in Kenya but also caused hospital walls to collapse, flooded entire neighborhoods, and closed off major highways.
- in about 50 million years the African continent may split into two,
- how far does the split move a year?
- have people been injured by the split?
- big cracks are appearing in Rift valley in Kenya leading some scientists to suggest it could be the start of Africa splitting in two.
“AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!! Hellp!” I cried in my top voice.“OMG, WHAT IN THE WORLD HAD HAPPENED TO YOU , SWEETHEART??” my mum requested.” My leg got prikled in the horrible DURIAN, come on mum, WHY, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BYE THAT DURIAN?” I screamed.“Ooo….. OK, let’s get this sorted. So let me call the hospital, just wait for a while.” my mum explained.“AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH, HELLP, SERIOUSLY, THIS IS GOING TO MAKE ME CRAZY!” I shouted.“Come on darling, wait, just wait.” my mum exclaimed.I can’t wait anymore, this is so painful, I can’t walk. This is seriously going to make me crazy!
“JESSICA! Get down here!” yelled my mother’s voice. I reluctantly got out of bed and dragged myself downstairs into the kitchen. My mother was waiting for me, with a terrifying expression. “I told you to wash the clothes! Why did you rinse them?!” she shrieked. “But I didn’t understand the instructions!” I yelled in reply, “with your mumbly voice I could barely hear you!” “That’s it! Go up to your room!” I stormed upstairs in a tantrum and slammed the door. I could hear the muffled sounds of my mother screaming in anger. WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!?
- lava does not move quickly but it destroys everything in its path but because it is slow moving people have time to evacuate.
- the lava is about 2000 degrees.
- Kilauea is one of the most active volcanoes in the world.
- where do people go when people need to go to evacuate?
- how many homes have been destroyed?
- Hawaii’s Kilauea has been simmering safely for 35 years, but now it is destroying homes.
scamming messages don’t always come from people that you don’t know. your friends can pass on scams due to scams people have lost approximately $90,928,622 over 2017 body parts such as eyes, face and finger can be used to secure your device
- Kilauea has been erupting constantly for 35 years
- the Hawaii eruption happens after a series of earthquakes
- there were fountains of lava over 120 feet high
- how much did the earthquakes have to do with the volcano explosion
- how old is the volcano that is erupting (Kilauea)
- the Kilauea volcano spews lava and fountains of toxic gases into their streets and It has already destroyed 26 homes
1 2 3 … 5 Next